E.C. Memorial Cheer&Dance Team
For more information about the WACPC Game Day Competition please click on the link:
MHS Cheer&Dance Team Reminders
· Do not dry your uniform in the dryer; hang it up to dry.
· Do not wear performance shoes to and from the gym. Performance shoes should only be for the mat and game surface.
· One sideline bag is permitted (black or purple) and one water bottle only.
· Teams perform half games including pre-game and half-time performance. Times indicated on calendar include the full game time. Please plan accordingly. You must change out of your uniform after halftime if you plan to stay for the game.
· Dress up or wear jackets on game days.
· Bows are part of your uniform; female athletes must wear bows for games.
· Wear white ankle socks with your shoes on game days.
· Need extra practice? Exceptional Athletics has open gyms on Fridays and Saturdays (with Blugold spots $7)YMCA open gyms are Fridays 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm $4 members/$6 non-members
· Learn your cheers and chants from returning members. Practice is for skill improvement.
· You are in season, please eat healthy foods and no soda or energy drinks. Do extra work outs on your own: run, yoga, core-exercises, bike, gym, lift, stretch.
· Please inform coaches immediately of injury.
· Always bring a positive attitude and your focus each practice.
· Communicate with coaches. You must inform Coach of any practices, games, meetings, or scheduled events you will miss before-hand.
Athletes must purchase shoes (approx. $20-70 Nike or Danskin), black bundies (approx.$20), bows($10 each). Shoes and bundies can be found at local stores; bows and tank/skirt outfit are ordered through Coach Schroeder. Optional items include warm-ups, bag, poms,and team shirts or sweat-shirts.
Uniforms provided free of cost by the Old Abe Booster Club. Therefore team members are strongly encouraged to sell the coupon books on behalf of the OABC. Uniform includes shell, liner, skirt, jacket (varsity), and poms. Uniforms will be distributed after tryouts. Please do not dry your uniform in the dryer.