Third Grade Supply List
- 1 pair of tennis shoes for gym class
- Zipped pencil bag – heavy-duty – (NO boxes please)
- 4 spiral notebooks (1 red, 1 green, 1 purple, 1 blue)
Spiral notebooks should be 70 pages, wide-line ruled, and should not be the perforated easy tear off type.
- 5 folders – pockets on each side
1 red 1 green 1 purple 1 blue 1 student’s choice
- 24 pencils (no. 2) to be replaced as needed. (NO mechanical pencils)
- 1 pencil sharpener with attached container for shavings
- 1 box of 24 crayons
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 box of colored pencils
- 1 box of washable markers
- 2 red pencils or pens
- Bottle of liquid glue (4 oz., label with name)
- 2 glue sticks
- 2 boxes Kleenex/ tissues
** It is expected for all children to have all of these supplies for Signing Day.
**Students must have spirals and folders in the colors indicated. This helps us
tremendously with organization! Thank you!
We’re looking forward to a great year!
The Third Grade Teachers